Advertisement

Blood Blister on breast

Blood Blister on breast

Postby socosmo4so » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:00 pm

The other night I was getting burning and shooting pains in my left breast and thought maybe it was just a side effect of hormones that I am on. Then after 2 hours of sharp, burning pains I looked at it and it was an open blood blister that was oozing blood. No pus, just blood. It is about the size of a dime and it worried me because it just appeared suddenly. It is about 1.5 inches to the left of my areola. It is not near the wire of the bra. I also noticed a series of bumps all over both breasts that I previously thought were just pimples but now I noticed that they are more red than pussy. I do have large breasts and I thought they were just from sweating during workouts. Is it just a simple blood blister or should I go to the doctor?
socosmo4so

Blood Blister on breast

Postby nmcvt » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:34 pm

Have you ever had chicken pox? It kind of sounds like shingles which is the adult form of chicken pox.
nmcvt

Blood Blister on breast

Postby socosmo4so » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:46 pm

I did have chicken pox when I was 11. (Not a very serious case) What are the other symptoms? I am on Depo-Provera for endometriosis and I have had a lot of complications w/ the endo w/ pain and breakthrough bleeding. I am also on Estradiol and pain killers. Could it be some kind of side effect of the drugs?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nmcvt:
Have you ever had chicken pox? It kind of sounds like shingles which is the adult form of chicken pox.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
socosmo4so

Blood Blister on breast

Postby socosmo4so » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:55 pm

What about the condition Hidradenitis Suppurativa? I do get a lot of boil like bumps in my groin, armpit and under my breasts. I have very coarse hair and am prone to ingrown hairs. The difference with these boils is that they have pus and are in crevice areas (unexposed/sweaty/rubbing together). These new bumps are on surfaces that are exposed.

Originally posted by socosmo4so:
I did have chicken pox when I was 11. (Not a very serious case) What are the other symptoms? I am on Depo-Provera for endometriosis and I have had a lot of complications w/ the endo w/ pain and breakthrough bleeding. I am also on Estradiol and pain killers. Could it be some kind of side effect of the drugs?

[/QUOTE]
socosmo4so

Return to Womens Health Issues