Advertisement

Itchy Nipples

Itchy Nipples

Postby jj49er » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Pagets Disease is a bone disorder, not breast cancer.
jj49er

Itchy Nipples

Postby vicky allan » Sun May 20, 2007 4:25 am

To all there experiencing itchy nipples, please do not leave it too long. I had the problem for about nine months on my left nipple. I put on several creams which helped moisten the area but when I stopped it would get cracked and sore. Anyway, to cut a long story short, 2 months ago, after a visit to a dermatologist, I was diagnosed with Paget's Disease of the nipple. I have since had a total mastectomy which I chose, the alternative being partial and radiation. The lymph nodes were also removed and luckily the cancer had not spread to the rest of the body. I am doing very well and back to 'normal'. Paget's is often mistaken as a skin problem, so if your problem persists, please go and have it looked at and read up all about the disease. Check images on google to see if there are any that look like your problem. Wishing you all well. Best wishes, Vicky, Cape Town, South Africa

------------------
vicky, paget's disease, mastectomy
vicky allan

Itchy Nipples

Postby sjr925 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Dear jj49er:

Educate yourself before you make foolish statements:
http://www.cancerbackup.org.uk/Cancerty ... etsdisease
Paget's is a type of breast cancer.
sjr925

Itchy Nipples

Postby sleeplessinNY » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:31 pm

i just went to the ob/gyn. no pagets & no cancer. just a recurrence of the old contact derma***is. Using a 0.05% aclovate cream and in 24 hours i already feel so much relief. they even look back to normal again.

anybody reading this....make an appt and go to your doctor right away!

Don't believe everything you read!
sleeplessinNY

Itchy Nipples

Postby jerome » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 am

To fellow men suffering from this itchy nipple/shin business; have any of you taken either Roaccutane for acne or Prozac by any chance? Any link?
jerome

Re: Itchy Nipples

Postby Imaginis » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 pm

To fellow men suffering from this itchy nipple/shin business; have any of you taken either Roaccutane for acne or Prozac by any chance? Any link?
Imaginis

Previous

Return to Breast Cancer Diagnosis